We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information
- Interactions with us
- Billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Register you for this event
- Provide event partners reports on who attended the event
- Share your contact details with those partners you have given us permission for
- Keep you informed about this and future events through the tech.kiwi database.
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Event Partners in order to enable them to share resources and invitations with you.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter dietary preferences, we'll not guarantee their ideal food option is available.
We keep your information safe by storing data in password protected CSV files and when sharing the docs and passwords are delivered separately .
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 0272655288, or Justin Flitter c/o Generator, 12 Madden St, Wynyard Quarter.
The Microsoft Privacy Statement is here